Transcribed by Arny Webb (except baptisms and burials 1726-1810 and marriages 1726-1753 by Helen Barrell). They can be searched for at FreeREG. The original registers can be viewed on ERO’s Essex Ancestors.
- Most of baptisms for 1731 and 1734 might be missing. No baptisms in 1770.
- The first page of burials covering 1813-1815 is missing from the scans online at ERO’s Essex Ancestors. They will be added once they become available.
- Alphabetically by groom’s surname: 29 marriages (39KB – PDF)
- Alphabetically by bride’s surname: 29 marriages (39KB – PDF)
- Alphabetically by groom’s surname: 89 marriages (61KB – PDF)
- Alphabetically by bride’s surname: 89 marriages (60KB – PDF)
Note: Groom abodes and marital status in groom list only, and brides vice versa.