Marriages 1754-1813 by Helen Barrell; 1813-1837 by Arny Webb. They can also be searched for at FreeREG. Baptisms 1813-1883 by Arny Webb.
- Baptisms 1813-1883 have come from two sources – the standard register and the clerk’s notes. This presented a challenge for transcribers, so if you think someone should be in these baptisms isn’t, or something seems awry, please check the original register held by the Essex Record Office (which of course you should do anyway with all transcriptions!). The spelling in the clerk’s register is very ‘interesting’ and there are inconsistencies (such as first names varying) between that and the official register.
- 1813-1883: 826 baptisms (219KB – PDF)
- 1813-1837: 196 burials (60KB – PDF)
- Alphabetically by groom’s surname: 140 marriages (80KB – PDF)
- Alphabetically by bride’s surname: 140 marriages (80KB – PDF)
One marriage from 1813 is in the register for 1754-1812 (see marriages above)