Arny Webb has transcribed these marriages, 1688-1753 and 1813-1837. They can also be searched for at FreeREG.
You may be interested in the Frinton & Walton Heritage Trust.
- Gap in marriages. They run from 1688-1730, then from 1750 onwards.
- Walton’s church collapsed into the sea, and so baptisms, burials and marriages took place at Kirby-le-Soken. Baptisms and burials 1778-1798, and marriages 1799-1803 are in Kirby’s register.
- 1778-1798, 1805-1813 See Kirby-le-Soken
1688-1753 (gap 1731-1749)
- Alphabetically by groom surname: 58 marriages (49KB – PDF)
- Alphabetically by bride surname: 58 marriages (48 KB – PDF)
- See Kirby-le-Soken
Note: Groom abodes and marital status in groom list only, and brides vice versa.