A collection of research and an informal project about people with the Nunn surname, focussing on Essex, Suffolk and London.
Find out why I’m doing this project.
John Henry Nunn and his wife, Frances. Detail from a group photo of the Hackney Wick Wesleyan Choir, circa 1905.
- Nunn marriage licence extracts from the Harleian Society’s Allegations for marriage licences in the archdeaconry of Sudbury, in the county of Suffolk (1918), 1684-1839
- Nunn marriage extracts, various years
- Nunn extracts from the 1674 Suffolk Hearth Tax returns
- Nunn wills, various: see Wills
- People in Nunn wills: beneficiaries, executors and more
- Nunn families in Hadleigh
- Reconstructing the Bures St. Mary Nunns: the wills of Joseph NunnI(1758) and Sturgeon Nunn (1782)
- The descendants of Joshua Nunn & Mary Baker of Suffolk: research on a Stonham Aspal Nunn family.
- Who was Joshua Nunn? A chance mention of David Nunn on an insurance document might be a valuable clue leading back from Shoreditch to Suffolk… via Orlando Bloom!
- The King family Links with Stutton, Bentley, and Manningtree